10 resolutions you can keep for a healthy 2014
Whilst everyone is breaking their resolutions now, its actually time to make them!
- Eat Breakfast – choose something that will sustain and manage your energy levels. How about egg and rye toast soldiers?
- Hydrate ( I really like to use an alkaline filter jug – see http://www.water-for-health.co.uk/online-shop.html)
- Look at Fast Exercise, research is showing that you can do much less exercise but at higher intensity – you don’t have to run a marathon! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fast-Exercise-Michael-Mosley/dp/1780721986
- Practice Mindfulness – I love Mark William’s book “Mindfulness” but Ruby Wax’s book is a good read too “Sane New World”
- Yoga – call it stretching and it doesn’t seem so intimidating! I love the Yoga for Runners App
- Get your running shoes out – I love the App 10K Runner (this coaches you to do a 10K run)
- Try an Organic Box scheme – I SUPER LOVE mine! Abel and Cole (but there are probably local ones to where you live) – Make up a big soup at the end of the week if you don’t use all the veggies
- Try a supplement or super food – I am really into Dr Schulze’s Super Food Plus (a real challenge BUT its worth it) – great fro immediate energy!
- Take a fish oil – mostly we are deficient –I like Clean Marine krill oil
- Take care of your skin! I use the Liz Earle stuff and love it. Some minerals are best absorbed through the skin – Magnesium (magnesium oil, Better You) helps the muscles relax, and is said to aid sleep.
Remember to put your boundaries in at work – you have a life too! Keeping you healthy and happy makes you happier and more efficient at work! Everyone wins!
Go Well and have a Great year!